My Intelligent Machines (MIMs) is looking for a highly talented DevOps Engineer with a
strong background in Software Development to join a dynamic team building a world-class platform for life scientists integrating bioinformatics, systems biology, and AI.
In this role, you will work closely with our CTO as well as multiple teams, systems biologists, bioinformaticians, data scientists, AI, and software engineers to build solutions
for the top BioPharma and Agritech companies in the world.
As the first DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the maintenance and evolution of the Cloud & container infrastructure and will have the chance to suggest and implement new initiatives. You will have many possibilities for advancement.
● Design and architect new initiatives
● Maintain the current infrastructure and suggest improvements in regards to the
scalability and security
● Build and improve on CI/CD pipelines
● Provide expertise on deployment in the software development process
● Keep processes and documentation up-to-date
● Cloud environment across different countries: Azure / Kubernetes
● Microservices architecture in Go
● NoSQL, MongoDB, ArangoDB, Redis
● M.Sc. in Computer Sciences, with a significant experience in back-end development.
● Experience developing and deploying large-scale and high-performing applications
supporting 100K+ users
● Proven experience with Cloud Infrastructure (Azure, GCP or AWS)
● Solid hands-on knowledge of Dockers and Container Orchestration tools such Kubernetes
● Experience with Go or Python languages will be a major asset
● Established experience with Linux environments and scripting languages
● Experience with version control tools like Git/Bitbucket and continuous integration
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English/French).
● Be highly proactive, self motivated and detail-oriented.