My Intelligent Machines (MIMs) is a small, fast-growing company thriving to empowering Life-Science Industries with Big Data and Artificial Intelligence.
My Intelligent Machines (MIMs) is looking for a highly talented Life Scientist to participate in the development of the core of a world class platform for life scientists integrating ‘omics, systems biology and treatment outcomes using AI. Reporting into the Head of Precision Health, in this full time position, you will work closely with the and Life Scientists teams to provide the state-of-art technology to our clients, life scientists within the Biotech and Pharmaceutical markets.
- Alongside the Head of Precision Health, provide insight on user requirements.
- Identify key scientific databases and references for projects, such as disease-specific projects.
- Contribute with MIMs team to define life scientist friendly MIMs software interface by proposing user interface tile-based setups/mock ups.
- Testing pre-delivery versions of applications and interfaces, from a biologist/user perspective
- Documentation of key deliverables and user guides
- Collaborate with bioinformaticians and data scientists to write material and methods relative to methodologies implemented im MIMs solutions.