Marketing and Business Development Contract (4 Months)
My Intelligent Machines (MIMs) is looking for an energetic and self-motivated marketing and business development (BD) enthusiast to join our team for a 4-month period. If you’re interested in AI & technology and want to hone your analytics and marketing content skills in a thriving Montreal startup, then we’d like to meet you! Your work will include preparing promotional presentations, helping with the development of marketing material and new sales tools as well as monitoring social media platforms.You should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities as well as some knowledge of marketing and sales techniques.
- Perform research on the latest trends in AI related to healthcare
- Support the preparation of marketing and BD reports
- Research and monitor the competitive landscape
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns and social media content
- Assist with marketing, BD and community management tasks
- Undergraduate student in Marketing, Public Relations or Business Administration
- Bilingual (French, English)
- Advanced knowledge of the Google Suite (GSuite)
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Good understanding of latest marketing trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
Deadline: Friday, September 24, 2021
Founded in 2016, Montreal-based My Intelligent Machines (MIMs) is a leader in artificial intelligence and systems biology. MIMs provides Biopharma companies with easy-to-implement augmented intelligence systems, allowing for accurate biological simulations at early R&D stages, to assist life scientists in the development of targeted and personalized therapies.
In addition to its disruptive innovations, MIMs is also a dynamic startup with an exceptional culture that embraces diversity and inclusion. We are currently one of the very few tech companies to have reached gender parity. Over the past few years, we have also received industry accolades such as the 2020 Red Herring’s Top 100 North America Award, one of the most prestigious awards granted every year to the 100 most promising private tech companies and the Company of the Year 2021 Award from Anges Québec. Most recently, MIMs was named among the top 5 global startups developing multiomics solutions by Startus.