Senior Front-End Developer
My Intelligent Machines (MIMs) is looking for an energetic and self-motivated senior front-end developer. If you’re interested in AI & systems biology and want to develop scientific tools in a thriving Montreal startup, we’d like to meet you. Your work will include the supervision of the development of our main front-end application.You should have excellent multitasking and organizational skills, as well as being a strong team player.
- Develop modern front-end solutions using best practices
- Implement and maintain new high-quality features
- Stay up to date with the latest front-end technologies
- Mentor and advise the whole front-end team
- Angular 12 (TypeScript)
- Go back-end servers
- Azure / Kubernetes
- NoSQL, MongoDB, ArangoDB, Redis
- Experience in Angular development (or similar experience)
- Good communication skills
- Experience with version control management, Atlassian Suite
- Proactive, motivated, detail oriented
Who you are
- The ideal candidate is exceptionally detail-oriented and derives joy from bringing rigor, structure, and organization to large datasets, complex systems, and intricate analyses;
- You derive satisfaction from thoroughly and thoughtfully describing a system for both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Superlative organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills;
- A flexible attitude to job roles as well as a willingness to contribute wherever needed. The ideal candidate will take full ownership of their core responsibilities, and will be comfortable with those responsibilities evolving with the changing needs of the company;
- Ability to contribute in a multidisciplinary team as a strong team player, focused on delivering results against multiple deadlines in a fast-paced growing environment.
Founded in 2016, Montreal-based My Intelligent Machines (MIMs) is a leader in artificial intelligence and systems biology. MIMs provides Biopharma companies with easy-to-implement augmented intelligence systems, allowing for accurate biological simulations at early R&D stages, to assist life scientists in the development of targeted and personalized therapies.
In addition to its disruptive innovations, MIMs is also a dynamic tech company with an exceptional culture that embraces diversity and gender equity. We are currently one of the very few tech companies to have reached gender balance, as half of our team is composed of women. Over the past few years, we have also received some industry accolades, such as the 2020 Red Herring’s Top 100 North America Award, one of the most prestigious awards granted every year to the 100 most promising private tech companies and the Company of the Year 2021 award from Anges Québec. Recently, we have been identified as part of the top 5 Global companies working with multiomics solutions