In this role, you will work closely with our CTO as well as multiple teams, systems
biologists, bioinformaticians, data scientists, AI, and software engineers to build solutions
for the top BioPharma and Agritech companies in the world.
As a Senior Front End Developer you will be a key player in our engineering team and be
responsible for the Front End development and architecture of our customer-facing
You will have many possibilities for advancement.
● Build modern Front End solutions with best practices
● Maintain and implement new features with high-quality code
● Stay-up to date with the latest technologies in Front End development
● Mentor and provide guidance to the Front End Development team
● Front End: Angular 9/10, TypeScript
● Back End: microservices architecture in Go
● Cloud environment across different countries: Azure / Kubernetes
● NoSQL, MongoDB, ArangoDB, Redis
● Proven experience in Front-End Development and with Angular
● Experience developing and deploying large-scale and high-performing web
applications supporting 100K+ users
● Experience with Cloud-based application will be a major asset (Azure, GCP or AWS)
● Knowledge of container-based deployment
● Experience with version control tools like Git/Bitbucket
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English/French).
● Be highly proactive, self motivated and detail-oriented.